Marcy Borders, pictured below, passed away on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 after a year-long battle with stomach cancer. On September 11, 2001 I sat on my couch and watched what started as a plane crash quickly turn in to much more than that. I watched the second plane hit the World Trade Center live on TV. All day long I watched in horror as America came under attack and I feared what would happen next, along with the rest of the US. The next day I saw this photo in the newspaper and I hung it on my living room wall where it would remain for over 3 years when we moved to another house. I left it there to remind myself of how quickly things can change and how an ordinary day can flip and forever change the way we live our lives day-to-day. Marcy Borders, my thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends today. I will never forget you. Rest In Paradise.  #NeverForget

Comments

04/15/2016 3:35am

If we enjoy what we are doing, time seems to move faster and the day goes by quickly. Sometimes we don't even notice.

05/22/2016 2:32am

This is very well article and very en-joyful for interesting people. Every article is explaining the different story. Some of the areas that have greatly benefited from the use of technology include tracking of production who costs have fallen a big deal.

08/08/2016 12:41am

Download the latest version of the Show Box APK file here. Download or watch free movies with the Show Box app

12/08/2016 10:08am

Buy essays online from trusted custom writing service. Buy Essay Website.

01/03/2017 9:59pm

this is very amazing to visit this website because here i get the best informative stuff. i rally appreciate the content of this website.thanks for sharing this

02/25/2017 5:45am

Undercut studs are alone appropriate in applications beyond the stud is apparent to fatigue. Cut accoutrement are absolutely acceptable for abounding applications, even if formed accoutrement ability be hardly stronger. Mass-produced accouterments (standard bolts and studs) are usually rolled, but jobbed locations with custom appearance and baby lot sizes are acceptable to be cut.

05/24/2017 2:17am